Metro Unveils New Website
October 28, 2020
Welcome to the new ometro.com!
If you’re reading this, you’ve likely noticed that things look a little different around here. We’ve updated our website with passengers in mind, opting for a rider-focused layout and prioritizing what you need to know first.
You’ll find updated menu layouts, modified content areas, and exciting new features including:
- A new homepage with rider information at the forefront
- An interactive system map that utilizes a selectable menu of routes, park and ride lots, fare vendor locations, and transit centers
- An easy-to-use fare vendor search tool and a streamlined way to buy fares online
- A re-organized rider alerts page
- Clear service information for bus, MOBY paratransit, and ORBT
- More accessible Board of Directors space
- A News & Events page, featuring Metro News, press releases, a calendar, and more
- A new footer that hosts Metro’s corporate information, including contact forms, Board of Directors links, Careers, and a new Business Center
- And more!
We’re excited for you to explore — let us know what you think!
Metro to Provide Free Bus and Paratransit Rides on Election Day
October 22, 2020
Metro Transit announced today that bus and MOBY paratransit services […]