Get Your Career in Gear
Metro’s tight-knit team works to keep the Omaha metro moving. We’re committed to providing clean, safe and reliable service to the thousands of people we serve each day.
Working for Metro means you play a vital role in the future of our growing community. We’re passionate about expanding our network throughout the metro area to better connect riders to the people they care about and places they need to be.
From operations and skilled trades to management and administration, there is a career path for you at Metro.
Current Job Openings
If you are a talented and dedicated individual who is driven to strengthen our community and make our home a more livable place for all, you may be a great fit for Metro.
At Metro, our employees are our greatest asset. We want to make sure each member of our team feels appreciated, included and respected. As a Metro employee, you can look forward to:
- Competitive salary
- Great paid time off, including paid parental leave
- Medical and dental coverage plan
- Pension retirement plan
Together, Metro connects our community, through quality transit services to the people and places that matter most.
- Unity: We are a team with a common purpose.
- Responsibility: We take pride in our work and are committed to going above and beyond.
- Care: We care about our customers and each other.
- Resourcefulness: We are adaptable and driven to overcome challenges.
- Learning: We are always training for tomorrow.
- Appreciation: We are motivated to provide a higher quality of life through competitive wages and compensation.
Metro is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. Metro does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status or disability.
Metro participates in the E-Verify Program.