Metro is committed to providing safe, affordable, reliable, clean and accessible service throughout the Omaha metro. For your safety and ours, please observe Metro’s rules for all passengers riding the bus.
Always respect other passengers and your driver.
Disruptive, abusive, vulgar, derogatory and/or threatening behavior will not be tolerated and may result in removal from the bus.
On board, please:
- Do not talk to the driver when the bus is moving
- Stand behind the white line while the bus is in motion
- Remain seated until the bus comes to a complete stop
- Use headphones with all audio devices
- Cage all pets/animals, unless it is a service animal
- Secure and store strollers and carts out of the aisle
- Guns, firearms or weapons
- Defacing, marring or damaging any part of the bus
- Eating — all food must be in a container
- Drinking; unless in a container with a lid
- Smoking, littering or soliciting
- Flammable liquids, hazardous items or fuel-powered devices
Bike Share and Electric Scooters
If you use a scooter or Heartland B-cycle in Omaha to get to a bus stop or transit center, please keep Metro’s rules in mind:
- Be considerate when parking a scooter at or near a bus stop — make sure the stop is accessible to everyone
- Scooters and B-cycles are not allowed on board any Metro vehicles or on bus bike racks
- Remember to dock your B-cycle at the nearest B-cycle station.