Riding the bus just got easier! You can now plan your trip, track your bus, and sign up for news updates and arrival times with MyRide OMA. We are providing early access to our website, AndroidTM and Apple® mobile apps, and a text message system. To ensure the MyRide OMA is working correctly, we are asking riders to provide feedback on their experience.
Note: Data speeds affect information accuracy. Carrier rates may apply. Android is a trademark of Google LLC. Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc.
Track Your Bus
- Select Map from the menu
- Select your preferred route from the Routes tab on the right side of the screen
- Toggle the direction button to find your next bus (note: buses going in the opposite direction will appear transparent)
- To view your bus, click on the moving bus icon; it will display the route, direction, and bus number
- To view your bus stop, select the white dot that indicates your bus stop; it will display the location and next 3 arrival times
- Select the star next to your bus stop or route to save it as a favorite; select Favorites from the menu to view your favorite locations and routes
Find Buses Near You
- Select Bus Times from the menu
- Enter your location into the Next Bus Times address bar or enable location services on your device
- Nearby bus stops and next arrival times will be displayed
Plan Your Trip
- Select Plan a Trip from the menu
- Enter your departure address, destination address, and travel timeline (you can choose to Leave By or Arrive By custom dates and times)
- Select Go, and choose an option for travel details
Texting your route and stop number to 531.200.7005 will provide you with the next real-time departure times for any stop.
- Determine your route number and bus stop number. The bus stop number will be located on the bus stop sign.
- Text the bus stop number and route number to 200.7005. (Ex. If you are at stop 1268 on Route 24 northbound, you would text “1268 24” to 531.200.7005)
- Wait to receive departure times, which should arrive shortly. To refresh departure times, reply “R” to the text received from 200.7005.
You can also find out when your bus is coming by calling Customer Service. Have your location ready, and a representative can tell you when to expect your bus.
Phone numbers: 402.341.0800 | TOD 341.0807
Customer Service Hours
- 6 a.m. – 7 p.m. (Monday-Friday)
- 7:30 a.m. – 7 p.m. (Saturday)
- 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. (Sunday)