Riding the bus just got easier! You can now track your bus at myride.ometro.com. We are testing website features and asking riders to provide feedback on their experience.
Note: Data speeds affect information accuracy. Some features, including user accounts and a mobile app, are in development.
Track Your Bus
- Select Map from the menu
- Select your preferred route from the Routes tab on the right side of the screen
- Toggle the direction button to find your next bus (note: buses going in the opposite direction will appear transparent)
- To view your bus, click on the moving bus icon; it will display the route, direction, and bus number
- To view your bus stop, select the white dot that indicates your bus stop; it will display the location and next 3 arrival times
- Select the star next to your bus stop or route to save it as a favorite; select Favorites from the menu to view your favorite locations and routes
Find Buses Near You
- Select Bus Times from the menu
- Enter your location into the Next Bus Times address bar or enable location services on your device
- Nearby bus stops and next arrival times will be displayed
Plan Your Trip
- Select Plan a Trip from the menu
- Enter your departure address, destination address, and travel timeline (you can choose to Leave By or Arrive By custom dates and times)
- Select Go, and choose an option for travel details
You can also find out when your bus is coming by calling Customer Service. Have your location ready, and a representative can tell you when to expect your bus.
Phone numbers: 402.341.0800 | TOD 341.0807
Customer Service Hours
- 6 a.m. – 7 p.m. (Monday-Friday)
- 7:30 a.m. – 7 p.m. (Saturday)
- 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. (Sunday)